Friday, February 28, 2014
Here's a list of the companies that joined The Jim Pattison Group fold in 2011:
- the group obtained Onestop Media Group, the owner/operator of national interior digital out-of-home advertising networks.
- Fourth Wall Media Inc., an interactive agency specializing in online, digital and creative/content production services for out-of-home advertising.
- a vehicle lease fleet from Wolfe Motors Ltd.
- obtained assets of Ozark News for the states of Kentucky and Tennessee
- purchased two retail grocery stores located in Burnaby, BC, and one grocery store in Westerose, Alberta
- purchased all of the shares of Ocean Fisheries Ltd.
- out-of-home advertising faces, including digital displays, located in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta and the BC Interior
- Naumes Concentrates Inc., a Washington State juice concentrates manufacturer
- Everything Wine Inc., BC’s ‘Wine Superstore’
- A minority interest in Q99 - CIKT-FM an FM radio station in Grande Prairie, Alberta owned by Bear Creek Broadcasting Ltd.
- Kelowna Super Foods, a retail business located in Kelowna, BC
- Frontier Automotive Group’s Toyota and Subaru franchises together with a stand-alone body shop in Winnipeg, Manitoba
-Comag Marketing Group LLC and Comag Marketing Group Canada Inc. from Hearst Magazines and Condé Nast
- the assets of Radil Bros. Fishing Company Ltd. in Richmond, British Columbia
- the franchisee-owned Ripley’s Believe it or Not! Museum and 4D moving theatre in Panama City, Florida
- a vehicle lease fleet from Alex Williamson Motors, Ltd. in Uxbridge, Ontario
- Karpata Instore Service, LLC in Grand Rapids, Michigan Acquired the Zellers’ pharmacy assets in British Columbia and Alberta
- awarded an FM radio station licence for 95.3 THE PEAK in Calgary
- out-of-home media structures across Canada from CN Rail/All Vision
- Radio license swap in Vancouver with Vancouver Co-operative Radio Society for CKPK-FM (The Peak) to 102.7 FM
- Meinhardt Fine Foods Inc., a retail grocery store in Vancouver, British Columbia
- a vehicle lease fleet from Guildwood Leasing Ltd. in Uxbridge, Ontario
- Davis Neon, Inc., a sign manufacturer in Heath Springs, South Carolina
- a partnership interest in the fishing vessel F.V. Nordfjord, now called F.V. RAW Spirit
- Awarded an Audi automotive dealership franchise for Edmonton North in Edmonton, Alberta.
-a Volkswagen franchise in Surrey, BC, and a vehicle lease portfolio from Schlueter Motors, Waterloo, ON.
- three Mercury Retail Services businesses in Texas, Florida, New Mexico and Alabama.
-Started up Genera Solutions, a data management service provider and IT solutions company for the publishing industry in Charlotte, NC.
- Merged Distribution Services, Inc. (DSI), an in-store execution and merchandising business, into TNG’s merchandising operations to form TNG Merchandising Services.
-Completed a going-private transaction, under which Great Pacific Industries Inc. purchased all of the minority shares of Sun-Rype Products Ltd.
- three retail grocery stores in Hope, BC, Boyle, AB, and Clearwater, BC.
- out-of-home digital, static and tri-vision advertising faces in Hamilton, ON.
And finally, in 2014, The Jim Pattison Group has acquired three radio stations, CKCE-FM (101.5 Kool-FM) in Calgary, CHIQ-FM (Fab943) and CFQX-FM (QX104FM) in Winnipeg. The year has just started, so who knows how much more Pattison will add to the fold!
The Jim Pattison Group website for the information.
I hope you find the beauty around you.
Karen Magill, Vancouver, Jim Pattison, History, media,Sunrype, Texas, radio, periodical, On The Right Side, Multiple Sclerosis