Monday, April 4, 2011

Starting Over

Friday I was going to walk to finish a partial post I've done on some houses on Pacific Street. I have been having difficulty with my keyboard and I was notified by the computer company that I had to reset my computer back to the way it was when it came from the factory. I had dozens of photos but they were all deleted. I also spent all of Friday, part of Saturday and Sunday on the computer getting it back to where it was.

But I am still short of photos to show you. I did go out today but it is cold and wet and after three hours I didn't get a lot of photos and my fingers were so cold it was hard to use the camera. The long and short of this is that the Vancouver Vagabond will be taking a few days off to collect photos to show you. Hopefully by Monday everything will be back to normal.

I hope you find the beauty around you.

No comments:

Post a Comment